Gather around, friends, and listen closely.
We'll pour you a drink and tell you a tale...
- Go through the Parlor Car and learn about its odd inhabitants
- Hear of parties in rooms long gone...yet the parties continue
- Travel behind closed doors and in restricted areas..and learn why some staff won't work late and others almost quit their first night
- Tour our archives, an area that has never been seen by the public and home to some of our most unusal artifacts. Among other things...
- Enjoy two food and cocktail pairings carefully selected by our chef to ease your fears and tempt your palate, plus a special decadent treat to take home
Tours are scheduled every 15 minutes from 9-midnight, with the final tour ending at 1 am.
Tickets are required in advance and expected to sell out.
All attendees must be 21+
Tickets are $75 and benefit the care of the museum’s collection and exhibits...and whatever else is lingering in the museum after hours.
Limited tickets are still available! Call (405) 602-3760 before 6 p.m. Saturday!
We have extensive COVID-19 measures in place including sanitizing and social distancing to ensure the only thing scary about the evening are the stories.
Due to the nature of the tour there is a considerable amount of walking in low-light areas and a few stairs involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended.